Studies show that businesses impacted by fire, flood, hurricane or other catastrophic events not only suffer lost revenue, but often fail to reopen. DataChambers offers a broad range of business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities that can mitigate your risks and help you continue to operate seamlessly – even when the unexpected happens.
Our services include:
- Hosting recovery data centers in our highly secure, highly available facilities for unparalleled protection.
- Managing and monitoring backup systems, whether they are based on our premises or yours. Our experienced staff watches over your operations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from our central Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Providing disaster recovery workspaces that allow you to continue to serve clients when your offices are inaccessible. Our comprehensive recovery center is equipped with conference rooms and nearly 1,000 seats for displaced workers. We can mirror your day-to-day operations, route your phone calls to our facility and give you uninterrupted communication with your clients, vendors and other vital contacts.
- Backing up data and storing it securely with our state-of-the-art, electronic infrastructure. Our service includes comprehensive testing to ensure that critical business information is available when you need it.
The DataChambers Advantage
- Around the clock monitoring and support by our Network Operations Center
- Rigorous security systems and protocols (SSAE 16 Type II audited)
- Highly available, redundant sources for power, heating and cooling, and Internet connectivity
- Private workstations, meeting rooms and suites
- Custom-configured desktop environment with phones and Web access
- Centralized FAX machines, printers and other key equipment
- Crash box storage of your essential materials
- Easy accessibility from multiple interstate highways and airports
Get your quote today!